[Pdns-users] PowerDNS 3.0: Can't deal with multi-part NSEC mappings yet

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Sep 25 09:01:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:49:39AM +0200, Fredrik Roubert wrote:
> But what does it mean? What exactly is it in my configuration that makes
> PowerDNS 3.0 unable to handle it? Is it something I could change to make
> PowerDNS 3.0 play along as a slave server?

No, sorry. And in general, if you are using DNSSEC, we strongly recommend
against running 3.0 anyhow! 3.3 is really where everybody needs to be.

Our packages run well on Ubuntu LTS, and we suggest that your provider gives
them a try.

The 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 release notes all contain strong warnings on DNSSEC in
3.0!

	Bert