[Pdns-users] blackhole requests

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Mon Sep 23 18:37:54 UTC 2013

You could setup a simple localhost pdns auth server with a script backend (such
as pipe or remotebackend) which just gives empty SOA for anything you ask from
there. Then you could use forward-zones-file to send the data. This would
mean that you get NXDOMAIN response and others know you are filtering it.

Aki