[Pdns-users] Informal PowerDNS Meetup 4th of October, The Hague, The Netherlands

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Sep 23 08:56:25 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

It so happens that a number of PowerDNS contributors are coming to The Hague
on Friday 4th of October, so we are doing a small meetup!

If you are a PowerDNS user or contributor, you are cordially invited to join
us for drinks around 20:00 local time on the 4th of October.

We're still working out the location, so let us know if you'll be there
quickly so we can find a proper space! We'll be meeting in The Hague or very
nearby.

Please contact me off-list if you want to join!

	Bert

--
PowerDNS Website: http://www.powerdns.com/
Contact us by phone on +31-15-7850372