[Pdns-users] Recursor Reporting

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:44:58 UTC 2013

2013/10/15 Thomas Mieslinger <miesi at pc-h.de>:
> We (still) use dsc. You should give dsc-ng a try.
>
> But, of course, you can create your own reporting build on dnscap tcpdumps
> and some sort of custom etl.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
>

> On 14.10.13 18:48, Ciro Iriarte wrote:
>>
>> Hi!, anybody knows about a solution for reporting/data mining that can
>> analyze the recursor traffic?, we would like to know what kind of
>> traffic is consumed for a set of users (accessed sites per IP range
>> for example).
>>
>> Regards,

Hi!, thanks for the suggestion. DSC looks good but as far as I know it
provides RAW query numbers. I've found PacketQ, which sounds more like
the solution in our case (data mining). It will require coding but
will certainly give us insight about the users preferred sites.

Anybody knows about another software alike?

Regards,
CI.-