[Pdns-users] Order of forwarding IPs in forward-zones-recurse

ayegorov alex.yegorov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 19:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi,I would like to take advantage of using pdns as caching DNS server, which
forwards name resolution requests to certain higher level caching
nameservers. Searching through docs and older posts helped me to find option
forward-zones-recurse.However, it is not clearly stated if following config
would send name resolution requests in roundrobin manner to all listed name
servers:forward-zones-recurse=.=192.168.1.1;192.168.1.2;192.168.1.3Waiting
for authoritative advise)