[Pdns-users] 4 nodes authoritative installation

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Wed May 29 21:05:36 UTC 2013

Use a single MySQL master and multiple MySQL slaves. You can use a separate
MySQL server as management server/MySQL master or combine it with a PowerDNS
server.

Disable the PowerDNS systems using a MySQL slave to be a master or slave.
And limit the MySQL user used by PowerDNS to selects and check that
insert/update is disabled for that user.

Regards, Mark