[Pdns-users] Some more exampels or informations about LUA?

Alexander Kunz akunz at wishmedia.de
Fri Mar 29 17:24:43 UTC 2013

Hello fredrik,

thanks for your answer. Im not sure why, but my mail goes out of the
mailinglist. But i think my answer is not really interesting for
everyone. Thanks for yor link, i missed the surce because the "with-lua"
switch, i looked not into the modules, i thought it is a core feature.
The new Lua backend looks awsome, i will try to build it and try to
write my lua code, if it works, i write some lines to the list. Thats so
great, nginx can also use lua... So, it will be easy writing custom
logic to such essential (core)services like DNS with one powerful
language. Hope you keep on developing this module.

Thanks so much,

Alexander Kunz