[Pdns-users] Oracle backend connection string.

Margus Kiting margus.kiting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:06:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks all for infromation. I'll try this patch today. I have two more
questions. Have someone tried AXFR ACL's with oracle backend? is DNSSEC
enabled by default using oracle backend or it need some kind of
configuration flag? I cound not find any information from documentation.

Best Regards,
Margus Kiting