[Pdns-users] Oracle backend connection string.

a b tripivceta at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:25:10 UTC 2013

> Also, oraclebackend has support for dnssec, but goraclebackend seems not to,
> so I would suggest using oraclebackend for now.

"oracle" backend appears to have much better support for using Oracle databases in general, so I would recommend sticking with it as well.

The only known issue with the "oracle" backend is that initial data import will have to be done with hand-crafted SQL code; if I recall correctly, the zone2sql tool assumes the use of "goracle" backend, which employs a different schema.