[Pdns-users] Pdns Remote backend crash

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Sun Mar 3 17:05:12 UTC 2013

Ok. I found out the memory leak, it was due to way rapidjson behaves. I have
tested this patch extensively myself and was able to fix the memory leak
and did not observe crashes either. Can you, however, please try this out.
If it works, I'll submit this patch to pdns. If you have opened a ticket, can
you please tell me the number?

patch at http://cmouse.desteem.org/20130303_remotebackend_fix_memleak.patch

please apply it to the svn revision of remotebackend.

Regars,
Aki Tuomi