[Pdns-users] Multi Domain Backend

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Jun 17 08:44:26 UTC 2013

Hello Uprit,

On Jun 17, 2013, at 6:42 , Uprit Srivasatava wrote:

> I wrote a backend following the backend User's guide.
> I wanted my backend to support multi domain for eg: myproxy.domain1.com , myproxy.domain2.com  and so on, something like that.
>
> How I can achieve this in my backend. I wanted to achieve this in the same backend.
>
> Please suggest. Any hints, suggestions, pointers would be highly appreciated.

This should be a simple matter of responding to lookup/get for your different domains.

I suggest moving this discussion to pdns-dev, where it belongs. When you do post there, please include more details (source code would be best) and please explain what you've tried so far that is not working.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/