[Pdns-users] AXFR issue

Mustafa Uysal muysal32 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 06:06:54 UTC 2013

Hi John,
We are using mysql backend.
According to the below explanations, is it possible to change ip address
instead of nameserver in order to start transfer automatically when
notified by the master ?

"If supermaster is specified, all new zones will be added automatically to
the slave when notified by the master."
INSERT INTO supermasters (ip, nameserver, account) VALUES ('10.0.0.1', '
ns2.example.org', '');
*(Assuming the master IP address is 10.0.0.1)*

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

"Make things simple and do not complicate them. Calm people and do not
drive them away."
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”