[Pdns-users] .Aero domains not resolving

Anthony Gorss gorss at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 23:25:20 UTC 2013

I recently installed PowerDNS for a SolusVM server and included PowerAdmin to allow a GUI front end for management. I have created a few records, which are working fine, except a .Aero domain.

I have logged in remotely using Remote MySQL and verified the records do exist and match up with others, but when I perform a dig I only get the following:

QUESTION SECTION:
;cap.aero.                      IN      A

No IP is showing in the record. This is obviously preventing the domain from being served, luckily it's still in development.

Anyone have a clue as to why the .aero domain is not being served by a lookup or a DNS query?

Anthony