[Pdns-users] turn off all type of caching in pdns-recursor

Alex Flex aflexzor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 04:22:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have setup pdns-recursor with the sole purpose of using it on a
machine geared towards DNS monitoring. In other words I have an
application that originates DNS queries through the recursor but Id like
to actually go through the entire internet to respond to my queries so I
can measure real time responses and issues and not relay on a cache.

My question is: How can I disable all types of caching in the pdns
recursor so that all my requests are always forwarded to upstream?

Thanks.
Alex