[Pdns-users] AXFR issue

Mustafa Uysal muysal32 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:40:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

According to the previous answers as seen in the following,it seems
there are two ways to perform transfer domains to the slave dns
server. But we want to transfer all zones with domains from master
server to slave server without adding a row as a slave related to
domain.
Is there any chance you could explain how to perform this actions ?
Is there any clue ?

Thanks,
echop

Rcode: 5

"Sounds like the slave doesn't think it's supposed to be slaving for that
domain. Is the master server that's sending the NOTIFY to it configured
as a supermaster? Or do you have the row in the domains table indicating
that it should slave for that domain, and that the master server is the
master it should accept NOTIFYs from? I've used PowerDNS for slaving for
customers for awhile now, and it works just fine, so I'd be looking at
something like that as the culprit."

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”