[Pdns-users] Generating ZSK/KSK not using pdnssec.

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Thu Jan 3 01:40:57 UTC 2013

Hello Tino,

Did you think about the option to install PowerDNS on the web frontend and
to use pdnssec from there (and let it do the MySQL changes required)? It
would probably keep it easy to maintain (at least as easy as possible).

Scripting is also easy to do against pdnssec for most commands.

Kind regards,

Mark Scholten