[Pdns-users] Pdns-users Digest, Vol 120, Issue 13

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:30:06 UTC 2013

Dear Bogdan Enache,
That's my pleasure to meet the orginal contributor of this facility.
Thanks for your help, i'm successfully save my poweradmin log to a
separated file. I'm very appreciate your help
It's just one more problem had not been solved:

"Can you show me how to log what user do after logged in (such as change
record, add zone ... more detail more great)"

I mean: if user modify record: create/delete/change domain, zone, ip, all
of these activity will be logged.
Thanks you so much my friend !