[Pdns-users] Error sending reply with sendto

Vo Dai Chuyen vdchuyen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:12:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

While my authoritative servers had been upgrade to 3.1 and run for a while
then the powerdns log files keep sending out:

Error sending reply with sendto (socket=4): Invalid argument

I can confirm this is not the firewall problem because even I turn off the
firewall, the log file is still there with full of that line above.

And sometime records are added to database does not resolve
by revolvers (dig +trace works) and have to delete and add it again.

So is something wrong with my config or any problem with powerdns ?

Thanks,

*--Chuyen*