[Pdns-users] PowerDNS backend

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Mon Feb 4 09:28:51 UTC 2013

Or you can employ pipebackend or remotebackend if you don't want to write
the backend completely yourself. These provide script-based API to use, which
can be easier to employ than writing a backend. Documentation for these can
be found from  http://doc.powerdns.com/. If you need DNSSEC, you'll want to
use remotebackend, as pipe can't do DNSSEC.

Aki