[Pdns-users] Checking constraints on MySQL records

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:59:19 UTC 2013

> I'm thinking along the lines of a UDF which employs regexes for ensuring
> most rules (except A, AAAA: there I'd use inet_pton(3)).

I've received quite a bit of positive feedback on this idea on the blog
and in personal mail (as well as some people who basically answered
'wtf', of course :).

I've put the little code I already have up on Github [1] for those who
thought it's a good idea to pull, fix, and push back. Make it happen,
guys!

        -JP

[1] https://github.com/jpmens/powerdns-datacheck