[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Delegation (SmartConnect Isilon)

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Dec 16 07:37:19 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I have not followed this thread (I saw it was full of helpful people already!), but I would just like to point out that that bug is actually 8 years old -- our github migration could not copy the timestamps reliably. The fix was in version 2.9.20, released March 2006.

That said, if anybody does think a bug has been found in a recent PowerDNS, we're happy to look into it!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/