[Pdns-users] PowerDNS on BeagleBoneBlack ARM® Cortex-A8

Matthias Appel appel.matthias at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:33:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am running pdns on an raspberryPI (ARMv6) using raspbian.

  http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/

provides these packages:

pdns-backend-geo - geo backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-ldap - LDAP backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-lua - lua backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-mysql - generic MySQL backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-pgsql - generic PostgreSQL backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-pipe - pipe/coprocess backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-sqlite - sqlite backend for PowerDNS
pdns-backend-sqlite3 - sqlite backend for PowerDNS
pdns-server - extremely powerful and versatile nameserver

Tho I am not shure about binary compatibility of ARMv6 and v7 but I
think its worth giving it a try.

HTH,

Matthias