[Pdns-users] Centos 6.4 x86_x64 compile problem

ComWS Tech tech at comws.net
Fri Aug 16 16:45:43 UTC 2013

Dear Users,

After several tries I still get the next problem on Centos 6.4 x86_x64 with
Boost 1.41 installed from yum

checking for Boost headers version >= 1.35.0... yes

checking for Boost's header version... 1_41

checking boost/foreach.hpp usability... no

checking boost/foreach.hpp presence... no

checking for boost/foreach.hpp... no

configure: error: cannot find boost/foreach.hpp

the only thing is that I can find foreach.hpp on the next location:
/usr/include/boost/foreach.hpp

Has someone an idea? I can't find the solution for it.

Thanks already