[Pdns-users] pdns_control retrieve ALL?

Thomas Mieslinger miesi at pc-h.de
Wed Apr 10 14:12:49 UTC 2013

Hi Klaus,

 > btw: would PDNS handle this if I request zone transfer for 800 000
 > zones or is there a limit for the internal task queue?

if your unsure what happens, you could stop the replication from your
"hidden" pdns master db to the database slaves.

If you don't want to reconfigure the database replication itself, you
could just insert a iptables rule in the firewall on your databases
master machine, so that the db slaves can not get the updates from the
master machine.

Thomas