[Pdns-users] advice needed for update from 3.1 to 3.2

Wed Apr 10 10:54:16 UTC 2013

Sorry for the noise, the scenario describe in [1] works fine - there is
a bug in the zone and 3.2 answered correctly.

Nevertheless I wonder if there is a best practice for subsequent
upgrades - starting with the public nameservers causing PDNS 3.2 using a
3.1-style DB or starting with the hidden nameserver causing PDNS 3.1
using a 3.2-style DB.

thanks
Klaus