[Pdns-users] Question about compiling

ComWS Tech tech at comws.net
Fri Apr 5 13:25:49 UTC 2013

Dear Kees,

I think that i remove boost and install this manually I don't get it to work
on this moment.

Centos puts the boost automatically into that location.

Best Regards,

Patrick  |

"The information in this e-mail is meant for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain confidential information. No part of this
information may be made public, copied, spread, or used in other way, by
anyone apart from the addressee. If this mail should reach you by accident,
inform the sender and remove the mail from your system. The contents of the
e-mail may be wrong or incomplete. No rights can be derived from the
contents of the e-mail."