[Pdns-users] Selective notifications

Ruben d'Arco cyclops at prof-x.net
Fri Apr 5 06:56:38 UTC 2013

Hi Nick,

To do some selective notifying, please see
http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/454

For the notifications send to itself, this might help:
http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/468

I believe that should solve your first two points, i suggest you provide a bit more information (logging, configuration) in the other thread on the last point.

Regards,
	Ruben