[Pdns-users] DNSSEC Not Working for All Subdomains

Dougan, Linda A DOUGANLA at gru.com
Fri Sep 21 14:24:08 UTC 2012

After setting up pdns for DNSSEC, it does not create the order name and auth in the records table for all of the subdomains, just some.  I
 tried adding them myself but it still does not create the DNSSEC  output as the others do.  I have already run pdnssec rectify-zone on the domain names.  Any idea why it might be doing this?

For example:
pdnssec rectify-zone a.aa

This should take care of all subdomains like "gru-fal-gw.customer.a.aa"  should'nt it ?