[Pdns-users] [Help] - Audit the user login & edit dns record

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:36:09 UTC 2012

Hi Vitalie,
My company is using 100% open source system, and i can't change my
infrastructure.
The powerdns software itself doesn't have logs for that, and i should track
the http access logs and database logs.
Well, I think the latest version of PowerAdmin can monitoring users
login/logout. So i solve 1/2 of my problem
The last one is how can we track the database logs (i'm using MySQL) to
monitor which user had changed records and what did they change !
Can you show me how to monitoring log details of MySQL ?
Thanks you so much,

Regards,
Vinh Ho