[Pdns-users] IMPORTANT: please help us test the uncommon backends!

Vincent Hoffman vince at unsane.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 10:21:42 UTC 2012

Just to follow up on this, (I originally replied directly without
thinking) we have recently put the MyDNS backend into production, other
than needing the patch in
http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/439 its working pretty well. We
should be moving ns0 and ns1 over to it soon.
# service pdns-server dump
corrupt-packets=1569,deferred-cache-inserts=199533,deferred-cache-lookup=92109,latency=751,packetcache-hit=1644460,packetcache-miss=3010439,packetcache-size=342226,qsize-q=1,query-cache-hit=4508622,query-cache-miss=10125220,recursing-answers=0,recursing-questions=0,servfail-packets=184,tcp-answers=633,tcp-queries=653,timedout-packets=11729,udp-answers=4663456,udp-queries=4675674,udp4-answers=4663456,udp4-queries=4675186,udp6-answers=0,udp6-queries=0,

Vince