[Pdns-users] Problem with external access

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Thu May 3 14:59:43 UTC 2012

Hello Bruno,

On May 3, 2012, at 15:54 , Bruno Cavalcante Barbosa wrote:

> Hello, i´m migrating from bind to powerdns. I created the
> authoritative server, the zones, and internally all its ok, but ... if
> i try to access for example mydomain.com from external, its try to
> resolve to my internal ip and not the external ip i gave to this
> domain.
>
> Example:
> mydomain.com - 10.10.10.10
> mydomain.com - 200.155.155.1
>
> How i can disable the internal ips check, and to powerdns query for
> external only external ips and not the internal ones.

Could you tell use more about your configuration? Configfiles and zone files (from bindbackend) or dumps (from an SQL backend) would help.

Also, please do not obfuscate your domain - it does not look like mydomain.com is yours. Hiding your domain makes it very hard for us to find out what's wrong.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/