[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.1-rc3 (FINAL!) released

Christof Meerwald cmeerw at cmeerw.org
Wed May 2 19:23:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

[ moving to pdns-users mailing list ]

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 08:53:48PM +0200, Christof Meerwald wrote:
> After migrating the DNSSEC keys to a separate db for the bind backend,
> it now works fine with 3.1-rc3.

Actually, no - that doesn't fully work either.

After removing the key material from the gsqlite3 backend, DNSSEC
stopped working for the bind zones - so it only works if the DNSSEC
metadata is present in the gsqlite3 backend and the bind backend.

BTW, I can't remove the gsqlite3 backend as I am using that for slave
zones - only the primary zones are using the bind backend.

I am currently using:

launch=gsqlite3,bind

Swapping the order to bind,gsqlite3 would make DNSSEC work in the bind
backend, but DNSSEC would then stop working for the gsqlite3 backend.

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org