[Pdns-users] IP address request

Ruben d'Arco cyclops at prof-x.net
Tue Mar 20 22:06:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think these links might be useful for you:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-00
http://wilmer.gaa.st/edns-client-subnet/

I'm not sure, but i believe the pipebackend uses the ip address from the edns-client-subnet and if that does not exist, falls back to the source of the packet.

regards,
     Ruben