[Pdns-users] Pdns-users Digest, Vol 110, Issue 20

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 01:21:46 UTC 2012

Hi again,
I had check mysql timeout and i want to say that pdns was successfully
connected to mysqld at the time i started pdns.
The log error only existed after few long hours pdns not queried to mysqld
I try to set mysql timeout = 0 - that mean mysql timeout is unlimitted
But the problem still existed.
I want to set timeout to pdns. Is that pdns had some timeout config ?
Thanks you,
Vinh Ho