[Pdns-users] Newer snapshot of pdns-recursor 3.4 before final release ?

GAVARRET, David david.gavarret at sfr.com
Tue Mar 13 13:46:49 UTC 2012

Hello,

is there any interesting newer snapshot of pdns-recursor 3.4 since the april 2011 one ?
I'm in the process of upgrading my platform in few days because I really need to solve some issues encountered with version 3.3, before the official release of version 3.4.
But as the april 2011 snapshot has at least one problem (fetching cache-bytes counter leads to timeout with rec_control), I was wondering if there was any other intermediate snapshot that should be tested ?

Thanks in advance for your advices !

--
David Gavarret