[Pdns-users] Powerdns stops slaving

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Jun 28 12:27:38 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

In the 3.1 release notes you can find a MySQL related bug fix which might be related to your issue.

	• It turns out we were using libmysqlclient in a thread-unsafe manner. This issue was reported and painstakingly debugged by Marc Haber. Presumably fixed incommit 2591

Since these release notes have been written, we can confirm that this issue is fixed by that commit.

Could you check if 3.1, which contains other worthwhile fixes, makes your problem go away?

Thanks!

--
Bert Hubert
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/