[Pdns-users] Number of entries can be stored in cache in pdns_recursor?

RBK1001 Paul.Sun at syniverse.com
Mon Jun 18 23:11:45 UTC 2012

Thanks James and Peter

this really gives an idea on what the problem is.

i did some changes, and seems the results are different now. but I faced
another problem, when I tried to do a rec_control dump-cache, i got below
error. should I open a new thread for discussion?

root at host:./log% rec_control dump-cache t1
Fatal: Unable to receive message over control channel: No such file or
directory

any idea?

- RBK