[Pdns-users] Number of entries can be stored in cache in pdns_recursor?

RBK1001 Paul.Sun at syniverse.com
Mon Jun 18 09:36:27 UTC 2012

Sorry, let me clarify abit.

the backend is a ENUM server hosted by named daemon. There are 1 million
entries in the ENUM server.

There is no expiration on the entry in the ENUM server.

What I am going to test is to check whether the pdns_recursor are able to
hold 1 million entries through the 1 million queries.

So, my question is when you asked the TTL on backend, do you mean whether
the entries in the ENUM server will be expired or not? if this is the
question, then I would say there is no expiry.

- RBK