[Pdns-users] where cvn and lua postresolve in 3.4-pre

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Jun 11 10:38:15 UTC 2012

Hello Serge,

On Jun 11, 2012, at 11:24 , Serge wrote:

> can any help where take cvn version and change address in wiki, because
> $ svn co svn://svn.powerdns.com/pdns/trunk/pdns pdns - don't work ..

This works for me - I tested it just now. If you could provide an error message or other details, that would be helpful.

> additional I want to note, what in resolver version Jun 10 22:20:34 PowerDNS recursor 3.4-pre LUA postresolve don't work

postresolve was merged into SVN with revision 2309 (Mon, 28 Nov 2011).

If you are having trouble getting the recursor from SVN, you can always download a fresh snapshot from https://autotest.powerdns.com/job/powerdns-svn/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/pdns/

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk