[Pdns-users] How to forward the DNS query to a dedicated DNS server?

RBK1001 Paul.Sun at syniverse.com
Tue Jun 5 10:09:40 UTC 2012

I actually use it to handle DNS query.

I am able to get it success just nor using forward-zones.

One question. how I can make use of it to handle primary and secondary
server query?

e.g. when primary is down, the query will be sent to secondary? Can i
configure as below?

 --forward-zones=test.com=192.168.20.214, test.com=192.168.20.215

- RBK