[Pdns-users] Slave: SOA check performance

Ruben d'Arco cyclops at prof-x.net
Tue Jul 17 15:02:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

There is the slave-cycle-interval which defines what the interval of the check should be. The default is
60. The retrieval-threads setting defines "Number of AXFR-retrieval threads for slave operation". The default
for this is 2. The retrieval-threads is not documented at the moment, but can be found with:
pdns_server --config

Regards,
      Ruben