[Pdns-users] MySQL Backend - Multiple Tables?

Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Wed Jul 11 00:49:10 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 03:15:49 PM Steven Crandell wrote:
> or perhaps just partition your data.
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/partitioning-overview.html

That would be best. I haven't used MySQL in many years, didn't realize it even
had partitioning. I suppose I should set one up and really play with it again
sometime ....

--
When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to
give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from