[Pdns-users] pdns recursor - unthreaded vs threaded operation

Fabio Sangiovanni sangiovanni at nweb.it
Mon Jan 2 17:05:02 UTC 2012

Hi Bert,

are you planning to run multiple Lua sessions per thread in the future (in PowerDNS Recursor)?
If yes, do you think it will be possible to have a switch for this feature in recursor.conf?
I need to make a decision for my company about the use of PowerDNS Recursor in a project and everything depends on the possibility of having one single lua session per thread.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Cheers,
Fabio