[Pdns-users] PDNS - NEED HELP ABOUT POWERDNS WITH GEO BACKEND FOR MULTI-DOMAIN

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 03:50:26 UTC 2012

Thanks Jose Arthur,
I try your suggestion but nothing happen (*Fatal error: Trying to set
unexisting parameter 'geo1-zone'*)
The one more step i want to confirm is that : the geobackend.cc and the
geobackend.hh files. I want to make sure that these 2 file that i
re-configure is correct.
So can you give me your 2 correct file (geobackend.cc & geobackend.hh) or
you can show me how to use the patch (i means how to use diff, patch
command correctly)