[Pdns-users] PDNS cache timeout

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Feb 13 07:21:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Feb 10, 2012, at 12:05 , Technostab wrote:

> We are using PDNS with pipe backend and we don't have pdns_recursor as we dont need it.
>
> Here is my configration,
>
> Still pdns sometime gives answer.
>
> I there anything in configuration that required to be change.

I have to guess at what your question is because you didn't actually ask it. PowerDNS has several caching settings that you could reduce to zero (please see pdns_server --help to see them all).

If that did not help, could you please explain your problem in a bit more detail?

Kind regards,
Peter van Dijk