[Pdns-users] PDNS - NEED HELP ABOUT POWERDNS WITH GEO BACKEND FOR MULTI-DOMAIN

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 01:55:41 UTC 2012

Dear ALL,
I'm researching the solotion for multiple-domain redirecting. And i found
your topic here :
http://old.nabble.com/Launching-multiple-geo-backends-td28858865.html
After successfully rebuild the geobackend.cc and geobackend.hh files, i
finished to make && make install the new-geo-backend-modules. But my
problem is still not solved
Let's me introduce something about my project :

i have 2 *geo*-maps which are loaded  properly
[*geo*backend] Finished parsing 2 director map files, 0 failures
but in *geo* zone i can specify only one zone (domain)
#*geo* start*geo*-zone=*geo*.domain1.net

if i use*geo*-zone=*geo*.domain1.net, *geo*.domain2.net*geo*backend
it's not working

and if i use*geo*-zone=*geo*.domain1.net*geo*-zone=*geo*.domain2.net
only the 2nd one is loaded in *geo*backend.

I think you can help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks you so much !

Regarding,
Vinh Ho