[Pdns-users] pdns-recursor and amazon cloudfront

Mario Caruso caruso at tiscali.com
Tue Dec 11 17:09:56 UTC 2012

Il Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:33:56 -0600
"ktm at rice.edu" <ktm at rice.edu> ha scritto:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 05:25:55PM +0100, Mario Caruso wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
>
> Lots of details deleted...
>
> > I'm really puzzled by the situation, is there anybody that is having
> > the same behaviour ? or that is aware of this weird thing with
> > cloudfront ?
> >

> Hi Mario,
>
> I reported this bug and it has been fixed and should be available in
> the next pdns-recursor release:
>
> http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/ticket/598
>
> Regards,
> Ken

Hi Ken,
thank you fro the reply, I read your ticket but I still have a
doubt , in the ticket the affected version is 3.3 while I'm
using 3.2 do you think that the bug that affects all 3.x versions ?

Anyway I've upgraded pdns-recursor to version 3.3 using
the .deb file from http://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/deb/
but apparently nothing changed, maybe I should compile from
latest svn and see how it goes.

Regards

M.