[Pdns-users] Lua scriping

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Sat Dec 8 21:39:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Dec 8, 2012, at 18:42 , exchanger mailer wrote:

> I am trying to make lua scriping work, with pdns recursor. I used the latest deb package and only the preresolve seems to work
> Also, version 3.1.7.2 can't recognize post and preresolve.
> No  errors detected starting the server.
> I want only to run postresolve() do you know a version which supports this functionality?

postresolve was merged into SVN recently; it is not in any versioned releases. You can grab the recursor from SVN or grab a snapshot from https://autotest.powerdns.com/job/powerdns-svn/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/pdns/

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/