[Pdns-users] Notify unsuccessful on master server.

Andreas Falk gammalget at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:25:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have reading up and made a little lab with three servers.
Master 192.168.1.5, superslaves .6 and .7.
Everything with auto provisioning works as planned, but I get some
weird info in my logs.

Received unsuccessful notification report for 'example.com' from
192.168.1.5:53, rcode: 4

I've done some google'fu but never found an answer. A few started
discussions with what seems like the same log info.

I did some cut'n paste on pastebin with the log and config on the master.
http://pastebin.com/KAQP2M1f

Ideas?

--
Regards