[Pdns-users] Question regarding DNSSEC RRSIG

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Aug 13 11:14:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Aug 13, 2012, at 10:51 , Peter van Dijk wrote:

> On Aug 5, 2012, at 14:35 , Nicky Gerritsen wrote:
>
>> Nice, that seemed to do the trick :). It still returns different NSEC-records, but now I do get a RRSIG back :).
>
> The different NSECs are a bug in PowerDNS' usage of SQL collations. Thanks for reporting this!

I have copied this thread to pdns-dev (http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-dev/2012-August/001203.html) so that the fix can be discussed there. Please subscribe there, or look at the archive, if you are interested!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/